2.21.2012

Excitement: Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser


This very exciting new product from Nars is already available at Nordstrom in the US, perhaps widely available by now, you should have a look, but here in Europe it will only be available in stores in March. It is available on the Nars website though!

It has SPF 30/PA +++, claims to "helps reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots for a brighter natural glow" whilst of course hydrating and oil-free, paraben free, non-comedogenic and synthetic fragrance free. All the goodies I look for! It comes in 9 shades from what seems pretty light and fairly dark. The lightest shade is Finland and Polynesia the darkest. That's at least what it looks like from looking at the swatches on their website, but we all know how misguiding those can be. I think I am going to be best matched to the Alaska shade!

Now they've called it a tinted moisturiser, but it sounds suspiciously like a BB cream to me. Something I've been dying to try, but can't get a hold of anywhere here, at least not a proper asian one, hence my double excitement for the Nars Pure Radiant. Taken from the Nars website:
"Your skin – almost bare, but better. This advanced, oil-free formula provides a translucent veil of color and sun protection while helping to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots in just four weeks.
Infused with lush, naturally derived botanicals and ingredients to immediately helps thirsty skin feel hydrated. Kopara from French Polynesia and mineral rich seawater revive and re-mineralize skin for a softer, smoother, and brighter natural glow. Skin is transported."

I dont't really know what they mean by transported.. But it all sounds well and good. I have become somewhat immune to the mumbo jumbo these PR people write to describe products these days, but it's sometimes a bit of a good laugh anyway!

If you are interested in a review I will definitely be doing one just as soon as I can get my hand on one of these!

*Update! I finally bought this and have done a review! -click here for review-

*Picture taken from the Nars website, www.narscosmetics.eu


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig