3.02.2012

Excitement: Guerlain Golden Glimmer Powder



From the Guerlain Summer 2012 Terracotta collection 'Sun in the city' comes this beautiful golden illuminator. It's already hit my local sephora here in France, not sure about the rest of the world.

There is currently no official information on this product on the international Guerlain site, which I find a bit strange, but so be it. The only place I could actually find any information on it is on the Nordstrom website. I have a feeling that if I ever were to live in the states, Nordstrom would be my favourite store. They always seem to be the most up to date on products I'm searching for. On the Nordstrom site the powder is called the Guerlain 'Terracotta Sun In The City' Illuminating Powder. I'm not sure which one is correct.

Guerlain describes the product:
"A radiant, metallic powder and sun catcher for face and body, enriched with gold mother-of-pearl to capture and reflect light for a golden, luminous finish. Textured to mimic the sun's rays, Teracotta Sun in the City is available in one universal shade to highlight - and warm up - all skin tones"

I saw this in Sephora the other day and it is aboslutely lovely, and huge! So while it is a tad more expensive, it retails for around 50 euros here, you still get a lot of bang for you buck. And this product does have a good 'bang' to it. I swatched it on my hand, and I think that if you want a super strong golden highlight you can definitely achieve that with a heavy hand, but when blended and outside in daylight it catches the light in the most beautiful and natural way. I can't wait to wear this in summer! Check back in the next week or so for a review and swatches!

**Update! I have since purchased and done a review of this! -click here for review-

*picture source: www.nordstrom.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig