3.26.2012

Excitement: OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection


Set to release in June this summer, OPI brings you a collection inspired by vintage Minnie Mouse. I am beyond excited!

As I predict a lot of you are too, I am most excited for the 'Nothin Mousie Bout It' shade, which has pink heart shaped glitter. I hope it will be something similar to the glitter shades from the muppets collection, that I absolutely loved.

The other three shades are a mix of reds and pinks that don't look too special from the pictures, but I must say I am intrigued by 'If You Moust You Moust'. Then again, promo pictures aren't safe to go on, I might fall in love with all of them when I see them in real life. I am after all, such a sucker for pinks and reds!

I predict the 'Nothin Mousie Bout It' may end up a fast sell out, so if anyone's as excited for it as me I suggest picking one up as fast as you can! The release date is set to 1 June so mark your calendars!

From left; If You Moust You Moust, The Color Of Minnie, Nothin Mousie Bout It and I'm All Ears.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig