3.31.2012

Favourites: March 2012


These are products that I have used and loved this month. It could be new purchases or old re-discoveries. There won't always be one in every category, as this is not for what I've been using, but products that have really stood out and that has gotten me excited about make up and skincare. Sometimes I might include things from other categories if I feel it is worth a mention, but not always.


Skincare
- Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega Mushroom Face Cream and Soothing Treatment Lotion
The face cream is an old staple and go to for me, but I finally purchased the treatment lotion at an airport this month after eyeing it for a while, and it has lived up to every expectation. A full review of my products from the Dr. Weil line to come!

- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
My second purchase of this with an almost exact one year gap. I have only been using this for two weeks and so far am loving it, I will review this in full once I've used it for at least a month.

- Institut Esthederm Reflets De Soleil Sun Sheen Intense Tan Self-Tanning Face Cream and Body Jelly
I have been using these two long named self-tanners for the past two weeks and have to say I am very impressed.

- Uriage Tolederm Hydra-Soothing Cream for Intolerant and Hyper-Reactive skin
This has not been used the way it is intended, but I love it love it love it! Explanation to follow in upcoming review!

- Roge Cavailles Sebactiv Anti-Blemish Matifying Cream
Not the most exciting or luxurious product, but if your an adult with blemish prone skin, this stuff works. It just works.

- Filorga Sleap & Peel
Amazing overnight exfoliant product!


Makeup
- Skin79 Super+ Bebleh Balm BB Cream - click here for review
With an early spring, this will probably have to be put away for a while now only to make it's return when pale autumn comes around. I will truly miss it and used it almost everyday at the beginning of this month.

- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser - click here for review
Amazing, amazing, amazing. See review for more information.

- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H
Sure enough, this suits my skintone perfectly now that it's gotten a bit of early spring colour and I am almost ready to write a review. But in short: I adore this!

- Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
Bought a new one of these in a different shade this month, and still absolutely love it for concealing skin imperfections.

- Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
I will start writing brush reviews soon as I do have quite a few of them. This one in particular has been a favourite this month used with the Mac Studio Finish to conceal blemishes and redness.

- Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder
A classic and such a staple for me. Of all the powders I've tried, this is the best there is.

- Becca Lip and Cheek Creme in Rosebud
This is a lovely pink shade that only works when I have a bit of a tan, and when I do it's beautiful and gives the most natural, fresh faced look.

- Urban Decay Naked Palette
I keep rediscovering and putting this away. This latest re-discovery has pushed me further towards finally getting the sequel.

- Yves Saint Laurent "YSL" Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara in 1 Black
Needs no explanation, a great great mascara that everyone should try if they don't mind spending way too much on mascara.

- The Beautyblender
Also needs no explanation, the best sponge there is. Everyone needs to own at least one of these.

- Yves Saint Laurent "YSL" Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain in 7 - click here for review
Just posted a review on this yesterday. In short; lives up to the hype, and then some.

I guess this kind of ended up being a sneak preview of what I am currently reviewing and will post on in the month or months to come! If there's anything in particular you would especially like to see a review on sooner rather than later, please leave a comment and let me know. I would also love to know what products you have been loving this month, or if you have any of my favourites yourself, and if so what you think about them?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahhhmagosh! So jelly of these products! I looove your blog! I'm an aussie...ever thought of doing a makeup swap??? xoxo genevieve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he thank you!! :) Not sure, what's a makeup swap? He he x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig