3.03.2012

Haul: Sephora 10% Off Coupon Haul!


I went to Sephora today and picked up quite a few things that I am very excited about!

What I got was the Guerlain Terracotta 'Sun in the city' Golden Glimmer Powder, Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h, Clarins Instant Smooth Perfection Touch, Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser, Nars Lhasa, OPI Holland mini collection, Hei Poa dry oil, Skin79 Super+ BB Cream (this was a gift from a friend, and not purchased at Sephora), Institut Esthederm Photo Reverse and a Dior Lip & Eye Palette that was a gift with purchase.

Let me know what you would like for me to do a review on!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig