3.29.2012

NOTD: OPI I Have A Herring Problem from the Holland mini collection


I Have A Herring Problem is yet another surprise shade I didn't think too much of at first. It is a blue/teal/grey colour and has a frosty finish much like Pedal Faster Suzi, but it is more subtle as the colour is darker. I also think the frost finish just might have grown on me as predicted! It's more sheer than in the others, but less so than Suzi and dries to full opacity on the second coat. I have to say I find the choice of name for this shade rather odd, but maybe I'm missing something..

A round up post of the mini collection as a whole to come shortly!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig