3.13.2012

NOTD: OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips from the Holland mini collection

I thought for sure Red Lights Ahead was going to be a clear favourite from this collection, but Kiss Me on My Tulips really surprised me! It's the perfect barbie pink. Really fun, vibrant, girly and fresh for spring! I am absolutely in love with this colour!

I only applied two coats and like Red Lights Ahead it was pretty opaque with just one coat, but perfect with two. I did chip at the ends after 3-4 days, but that's ok as I don't usually wear polishes for longer than that at a time anyways. All in all I am really impressed and happy with this one!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig