3.05.2012

Review: Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion with Shea Butter


A lovely sales assistant gave me lots and lots of samples a few weeks back including five 15ml samples of the Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion with Shea Butter. I just finished my last one so thought I'd share my thoughts with you.

On my little bottle it says "with triple oat complex, immedieately relieves and nourishes extra dry, irritable skin, moisturises for 24 hours".

I have quite dry skin, especially in winter, and it gets very easily irritated and tends to get red and itchy quite often. Even though the sales assistant that gave me the samples had no idea of this, she had accidentally given me a sample of a product that seems perfect for my skin.

The lotion has kind of a dry texture, so it is absorbed into the skin very quickly, which is very lovely. I hate when I have to wait with putting my clothes on because the body lotion still lingers, and even more when I end up getting it all over my clothes. While using this I have not had any itchyness or redness and my whole body has been perfectly moisturised from morning to evening. I am absolutely in love with this body lotion and would definitely recommend it! I will certainly be buying a full sized version of this, I think I might have found a new favourite product!

A picture of what the full sized product looks like in case you wanted to look for it! source www.ocado.com


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig