4.08.2012

Overview: OPI Holland mini collection


When I first got this a few months back, I didn't think too much of it. I thought it was ok, that I would like the pink and red as always and that was pretty much it. This nice little mini collection completely surprised me and I ended up being really blown away by some colours, and pleasantly surprised by others.

My favourite has to be 'Red Lights Ahead... Where?', I almost even picked up the full size but remembered I never use up any polishes anyway. Second favourite is 'Kiss Me on My Tulips', a gourgeous full on barbie pink. Third is split between 'I Have A Herring Problem' and 'Pedal Faster Suzi'. Initially it would have been 'Pedal Faster Suzi' last, as I did not care for the frosted finish, but it grew on me, and the baby pink shade is really cute.

For more information and swatches click through for individual reviews;




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig