4.14.2012

Review: Yves Rocher Arnica Essentiel Precious hand and nail oil


Yves Rocher is a line that doesn't get talked about much. It's understandable, as there aren't many free standing stores anywhere I've lived before, but when I moved to France they were pretty much everywhere, and a lot of french women use their skincare products, as well as their make-up!


Intrigued, I picked up a hand and nail oil from their Arnica line. As some of you may know already, my hands are extremely prone to dryness and are quite sensitive, so I always have at least 10 hand creams lying around the house, in bags, on tables, next to my computer and so on. This also means I'm always trying new hand products looking for the next big thing.

The smell of this oil is quite nice and organic, not at all overpowering. If you hate any smell at all, you might not like it, but if you can handle some, this should be ok. The bottle smells much heavier than the smell once applied to the hands, in fact one can hardly smell anything at all.


The bottle is quite nice and has a screw off top and is made of sturdy plastic. You squeeze the oil out the top and it is quite thick and so therefore doesn't immediately run everywhere once out of the bottle. You don't need very much and the oil is absorbed into hands and nails quite quickly, and this I really love. Even though you can still feel some residue after a while, it's dry and so doesn't get on anything or everywhere.


The downside to this product is that I don't feel it really moisturises that well. It is fine. For the time it's on it feels nice, but after not too long after I feel I have to re-apply. Then again, I am quite hysterical with the hand creams. The nice bottle, and the fast absorbtion time makes it something I don't really mind re-applying when I feel the need to, and I keep this one next to my desktop computer. 

All in all I love this for now, but I will not re-purchase. There are better products out there, but I also definitely wouldn't classify this as a miss. Just nothing too special.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig