5.31.2012

Favourites: May 2012


These are products that I have used and loved this month. It could be new purchases or old re-discoveries. There won't always be one in every category, as this is not for what I've been using, but products that have really stood out and that has gotten me excited about make up and skincare. Sometimes I might include things from other categories if I feel it is worth a mention, but not always.


From left to right; Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H, Nars Laguna Bronzer, Stila Kitten, Mac Pink Cult, Christian Dior 734 Grege, Chanel Glossimier 169 Jalousie and Loreal Super Liner Ultra Precision.

- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H - click here for review -
This foundation got a lot of use throughout May and kept impressing me day by day. With it's long lasting, oil-free and natural finish it was perfect for every occasion and has deserved it's spot as one of my favourite foundations of all time!

- Nars Laguna Bronzer
This cult classic has quickly become a staple and my go to bronzer. I've barely touched any other bronzer since getting this!

- Mac Pink Cult Blush
Mac's Pink Cult and I have a love-hate relationship. I go through phases where I love it and use it almost everyday, and then suddenly I get over it and barely touch it for a few months. But right now, I'm loving it combined with Laguna and I think it might just last through the summer, but we'll see when my June favourites comes around!

- Dior 5 Couleurs in '734 Grège
My go-to palette the entire month of May and probably the only palette I'll be taking with me when travelling from now on. It holds the possibility of a look for any occasion plus the quality of Dior shadows are above and beyond!

- Stila 'Kitten'
A sucker for a shiny lid and black liquid liner this is a staple in my collection that I've been loving for a quick eye this month.

- Loreal Super Liner Ultra Precision
Great black liquid liner for a great price! What else is there to say?

- Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimier in '169 Jalousie'
I've already written a review on this that will be up sometime this week, in short; this month's star product!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig