6.20.2012

A little summer haul!


From left to right; Eucerin Sun Fluid Mattifying Face 50+,  Essie 74 Tart Deco, Lancome Bocage Deodorant, Eucerin Sun Spray Transparent SPF 30,  Jack Black Lip Balm Lemon SPF 25, Essie 33 Big Spender, Essie 42 Angora Cardi, La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ and La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 20.

I walked by a pharmacy the other day that was having a sale on sun protection! Whatever the SPF was in the product, that's how much of a discount you would get! A great trick for getting people to choose higher SPF to protect themselves from not only aging, but also skin cancer.

I picked up La Roche-Posay's much toted about Anthelios sunscreen. I got the SPF 20 and the XL SPF 50+. As there have actually been some sun here the last couple of days I've started with the XL 50 and am LOVING it so far!

My unplanned purchase came from Eucerin and is their Sun Fluid Mattifying Face protection with SPF 50+ as well. I've never heard of this product before, the others I picked up I had been meaning to buy for a while already. I am quite interested in seeing how well this one holds up when the weather gets even warmer, if it does (fingers crossed!). Another Eucerin purchase was their transparent Sun Spray in 30 for the body, also ment to not clog pores and, I hope, not feel greasy.

Other random purchases is a deoderant by Lancome called Bocage. It's fairly popular so I'm sure a lot of you will have already tried it. I usually go for the light blue Biotherm and is quite happy with it, but fancied trying something new for a change.

I also got three new nail polishes / varnishes by essie called '33 Big Spender', '42 Angora Cardi' and '74 Tart Deco'. Another purchase of Jack Black's lemon scented lip balm with SPF 25 was also in order, can't ever be without this!

Nothing all that exciting really, but if there is anything you would like to see a review on, let me know!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig