6.19.2012

Review: Chanel Brilliant Levres in 69


Some of you may have caught onto how much I love a bright lip. Therefore you may think this gloss would be rather boring to my tastes, but this is actually one of the most used glosses I own.


The formula is fantastic; hydrating, shiny, non-sticky. It is quite pigmented, the applicator is a breeze to use in terms of both precision at application and controlling how much product you use. It stays on my lips until forced off - be that from drinking, eating or kissing (preferrably all three). In short, it's a great formula that I simply have no complaints about!


It's perfect on it's own as a neutral shade, both blotted and glossy. Used on top of bright lips it works fantastic to mute my bright lipstick collection down to more wearable, appropriate shades. That's not to say I'm embarrased to wear a bright lip, I sported MAC's Pink Pidgeon yesterday to the local food store, but sometimes I just don't feel like wearing a bright lip, maybe I chose to go a little heavy on the eye makeup instead and a mega bright lip combo would be too drag, or I just feel like going semi-au-natural! It is also great for family events, or even the office.


In owning this fantastic Chanel gloss I don't have to go out and buy lipsticks in many neutral shades. With this I can stick to the bright fun ones I have, simply add this on top and it's like I've doubled my lipstick collection with the purchase of just one gloss. Which makes it a bargain!

If you haven't guessed it yet, I definitely recommend this product to every single one of you! If not this exact one, then something to the same effect by any other brand (I have tried to find dupes, but haven't).

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi Ellie,

    I love this Chanel lip gloss too -- where did you find yours?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Unfortunately, I think this has been discontinued :( However, go to your local Chanel counter and ask them, they might still have one left.. I am absolutely gutted as it is one of my all time favourites! :( x x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig