6.05.2012

Review: Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimier in 169 'Jalousie'


I love Chanel lipglosses. One of my all time favourites is the Brilliant Levres in 69. The only reason I don't have that many shades is because I'm usually drawn to bright, fun lip colours, I love a bold lip, and Chanel's glosses are usually more neutral and pink. With the release of Chanel's Glossimiers my eyes were instantly drawn to Jalousie and I knew it was ment to be.


Jalousie applies with full opacity without anything underneath. The colour is a beautiful, fresh and summery bright pink with light pink, subtle glitters. The formula is quite creamy, though not as creamy as Chanel's Rouge Allure's.

Once applied you have beyond bright lips for hours and hours. Only with eating and drinking did I ever feel the need to re-apply. The formula is also moisturising so it is very comfortable to wear throughout the whole day.


I have no complaints about this lipgloss. To me it's the mother of all glosses. It's beyond pigmented, goes on like a dream, stays on for hours and hours and gives my lips all the moisture they need. I think I'm in love.

If this is any indication on the formula to all of the colours in this range, I am defnitely going to start collecting these. Highly highly highly recommended!

Sorry it's out of focus, but I felt the color was really correct in this picture so I wanted to include it anyway!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig