6.12.2012

Review: Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin-Calming Face Mask


My first purchase from this life-changing skincare line was the face mask. Described as a mask to help reduce flare-ups and calm stressed skin it seemed just what I needed.
It wasn't just what I needed, the discovery of this line changed my skin forever, and for the better. This mask, to me, is almost like magic.


I apply this, usually at night time, when I have been getting less sleep than I wish too and/or if my skin just feels tired. You all know the feeling, a bit tired, sore, you can literally feel your skin all the time, I know that probably sounds odd to some, or most, of you, but if you know what I mean, then you know exactly what I'm talking about.

This 100ml airplane friendly tube of mushroom magic does wonders for my skin on those days. I can feel my skin calming down, and it calms me down as well. It is the most comfortable mask I've ever used and it reminds me to take 10 minutes to sit down and relax as well. Good for the skin, and the soul!


When I remove it after the recommended 10 minutes I wipe it off with a pad, also as recommended. I feel a dry pad tugs at my skin and almost counteracts the point of the mask, so I like to spray the pad with my Avene Eau Thermale skin calming water spray and the two together works perfectly.

If my skin was dry, sore and red before, after I've used this mask every redness, flare-up, even blemishes seem to retreat (at least they are not red at all, so hardly noticeable). I am left with healthy, glowing and even-toned skin.


All in all, I highly highly recommend this product. Not just for busy bees but also for people that get very stressed a lot of the time. Stress can lead to breakouts so if you lead a busy life and nothing else seem to be working, you could consider giving this a try! One of my definite "Holy Grail" products that I can never see myself being without! I have since falling in love with this, bought 3 other products from the line, reviews on those to come, and plan on expanding. I eventually hope to own them all! They're that good!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig