7.08.2012

Haul: Dior-centric July Haul!


Just a couple of things I picked up this week!


From left to right; Dior Gentle Cleansing Foam, Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Eye Treatment, Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask, Eucerin ph5 Body Lotion, Dior Vernis in 906, Dior Instant Gentle Exfoliant and Veet Hair Minimising Lotion


I made two re-purchases; Eucerin's Ph5 Body Lotion and Veet's Hair Minimising Lotion. I have already written a review on the Ph5 Lotion, if you haven't read it, in short; I love this stuff! The Veet lotion has previously been featured in my April Favourites and I just realised I have yet to write a review; it really works!

A quite exciting purchase was the Origins Clear Imrovements Active Charcoal Mask. I have been keen to try this for a while, and as my favourite Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Detox Mask is empty and unavailable to buy where I am at the moment, it was perfect timing to give Origins a go.

Four new products from Dior snuck it's way into my collection this week. I came across a little Dior sale the other day and saw it as an opportunity to try some of their stuff. The gentle cleansing foam I picked up of mere curiosity, as with the eye treatment. I am out of Filorga Sleep & Peel and I won't be able to re-purchase until I visit France, so I needed something to replace it with. I needed an instant scrub to use during nighttime cleanses when I don't have the patience or time to sit around for 10 minutes with Elemis' wonderful Papaya Enzyme Peel. While I hate manual scrubs, this one is supposed to be gentle. I'll let you know how I get on with it!

Last but not least, I picked up Dior's 906 nail varnish/polish. Not a very summery color, and one I probably won't wear for a few months, but I am really liking the color and think it will be perfect come fall!

As always, let me know if there's anything you'd like to see a review on!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig