7.10.2012

Review: Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara


Christian Dior's Diorshow Extase is ment to "plump lashes inside and out" by treating and reconstructing the lashes and as a mascara add lenght and volume. It can be used as a treatment with other mascaras on top, or as a mascara on it's own.



The brush is what makes this mascara interesting. It's a "four-ball-brush" similar to Japanese brand Fairy Drops' mascara wands. I find the brush helps keep lashes separated. The mascara formula is somewhat thick and sticky, similar to most other Diorshow mascara's. It gives a decent amount of volume without clumping (!) as well as length. With a light hand I can apply this to my bottom lashes as well.


Extase doesn't smudge or flake on me. Having said that, I don't really have this problem, only on rare occasions. This means that if you have a big problem with this, unfortunately I can't guarantee how this will work for you as I almost never have the problem and probably would not have it with mascaras that you would. Hopefully this doesn't do that though, as I have to say I have fallen completely in love with Diorshow Extase!


It can be worn both daytime and nighttime. When only applied a little it gives quite a natural look, with long separated lashes and just a bit of added volume. For a more intense evening look, simply keep applying the mascara until you achieve desired results. I love how versatile it is and as a girl that like to keep different mascaras for different occasions, being able to just have one will be great for my wallet, as mascaras dry out way before their used up!



This is one of my new favourite mascaras! I will most definitely be purchasing the full-sized version. This proves, yet again, that samples really do work at generating sales. I probably would have never tried this had it not been for the sample I received, and now I am a potential lifelong customer! Love love love this stuff!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. this is the mascara I always use. Love it! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he I think it will be the one I always use as well, it's brilliant! :) x

      Delete
  2. I love dior mascaras! Black out is my ultimate fave, but may have to creep at this. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely try it, you'll love it!! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig