8.26.2012

Summer Holiday Hauls: The Airport On The Way Back


My third and last haul from my last summer holiday in France. These products I purchased at the airport on the way back. This will be my last haul for a while, if my 100 days of no spending go as planned. I have ran out of some stuff whilst doing it though, so there might actually be a little mini/mega-haul coming up in combination with my first update - all to be explained! But first onto this little haul that looks quite gorgeous spread out I have to say.. Beautiful packaging is arguably worth the extra money sometimes..


Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel
Like so many others, I'm sure, I've been intrigued by this one-of-a-kind product for a while, never really knowing what to think of it. Especially from how orange-y it looks. When finally sampling a bit about a month ago I was sold in a second. The finish was simply stunning, I knew I had to buy this as soon as possible!

Yves Saint Laurent 'YSL' Le Teint Touche Eclat in BR40
This shall be a tale of heartbreak for me.. I did that stupid thing again, I listened to someone else's opinion over my own gut instinct. The SA at the YSL counter insisted I needed this shade, when I know my skin isn't in any way, shape or form even remotely pink. But I was in a good mood and thought that maybe she knew what she was talking about. Of course she didn't. Thankfully this is a really sheer foundation so it didn't matter that much, but it's a damned shame still.


Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in 20 Beige - click here for review -
I've already reviewed this from some samples I received a while back and loved it. I finally bought the full sized product and have been loving it and using it almost everyday since!


Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer in 08 Warm Light Medium
I first tried this concealer a while back in form of a deluxe sample I got at the Estée Lauder counter at Selfridges almost two years ago and loved it to bits. I used to buy a tonne of Estée Lauder skincare including serums for both me and my mom there, so they would usually treat me to some nice samples. The sample had this concealer on one side and a mascara at the other, it was amaze for travelling. For some reason known to none I just never got around to picking the full sized product up, though it was always at the back of my mind as something I wanted to get. I'm happy I finally decided to buy it as I've been using it almost exclusively since.


OPI 'You Callin' Me A Lyre?' from the New York City Ballet Collection - click here for review -
I've already posted a review with swatches on this. I am so happy I bought this as it's something I don't have anything similar to already and it turned out to be such a beautiful shade as well. Love it!

OPI 'Tutti Frutti Tonga'
How cute is the name? I haven't posted the review of this yet, but I have one waiting to go up. It's quite a nice shade with some disappointments. Still I'm happy I got it though, the shade really is gorgeous!

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Sales Assistants should never be fully trusted, they always mean well but whenever I leave a counter after taking their advice I'm always disappointed because the product is never quite right. Good thing it's still wearable x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excactly the way I always feel! Especially when I go in wanting one product, and leave with something else they recommended instead.. x

      Delete
  2. This is such a great haul! Vitaumiere aqua is my favourite foundation, but I'm really keen to try the ysl one - I'd love to hear how they compare x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are similar yet completely different! He he it's hard to explain - I'll be posting a full review on the YSL soon! I'd say the YSL is way more dewy and gives less coverage than the Chanel one.. To keep it short and simple! :) x

      Delete
  3. Brilliant haul! My favourite part about holidays are duty free!

    www.floralfidelity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he mine too, it's the best excuse you'll ever need to overspend! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear everyone talk about that foundation...I need to pick up a sample of it I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he I know, that's why I finally decided to try it as well! Definitely try a sample, its amaze :) x

      Delete
  6. Omg I'm so jealous of your haul. I have heard so many wonderful things about both Chanel products!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a bit of a love affair with Chanel at the moment.. Eveything I try from them (almost) I really like! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig