1.03.2013

Favourites: 2012


I went back and forth a bit on whether to do my 2012 favourites as a best of every category, top 12 or just products that stood out to me this year. I chose the latter. I have also decided not to write about each product as the post will then be way too long as there are so many products mentioned. Also, knowing me, it would be really long. Instead I have decided to just list my favourite products and leave that as is. If there is a full review of the product I will link it next to it. If there is any of the products mentioned you wish to know more about or see a review on, please let me know and feel free to ask anything about the products in the comments section.

Onto my favourite products of 2012! These are the products I have used a lot and loved this year. Products I really love and highly recommend.


Makeup
Primer: Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - review -
Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - review -
Lipstick: Guerlain Rouge G's
Lip Stain High-End: Yves Saint Laurent "YSL" Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Stains - review shade 07 review shade 13 -
Lip Stain Drugstore: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains
Lip Gloss: Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimier in 169 'Jalousie' - review -
Powder: Yves Saint Laurent "YSL" Poudre Sur Mesure Semi-Loose Powder Natural Radiance
Eyebrows: Lancome Le Regard Pro
Brushes: Mac; 239, 217, 187 and 188. Real Techniques; Buffing brush, Shading Brush, Detailer Brush, Contour Brush, Accent Brush. (not pictured - all dirty! Cause I always use them!)
Sponge: The Beauty Blender
Setting Spray: Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray


Skincare
Refreshing Mist/Water: Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Make-up Remover: Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire for Sensitive Skin
Cleanser: Clarins Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed for Normal/Combination skin
Toner: Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Treatment Lotion
Serum: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - review -
Night Cream: Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Night Health Bedtime Face Cream
Day Cream: Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Lotion
Face Cream for Bad Skin Days: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
Sunscreen: Eucerin SPF 50 Sun Fluid Mattifying
Eye Cream: La prairie cellular eye cream
Specialty Product: Filorga Sleep and Peel
Spot Treamtent: Origins Super Spot Remover
Face Mask: Lush Fresh Face Mask - Catastrophe Cosmetique (not pictured)
Lip Balm: Nuxe Reve de Miel
Night Treatment for Lips: LipFusion XL


Body
Hand Cream: Kanebo Sensai Cellular Performance Intensive Hand Treatment SPF 8
Body Wash: Soap & Glory Clean On Me - review -
Body Scrub: Soap & Glory Scrub of Your Life (not pictured) - review -
Body Lotion Luxury: Dior J'adore Beautifying Body Creme
Body Lotion Drugstore: Garnier 7 Days Hydrating Body Lotion for Normal Skin (not pictured) - review -
Body Oil: Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil (not pictured)
Self Tanner: Bare Minerals/Escentuals Faux Tan Sunless Tanner - review -
Quick mini-tan/glow for face: Institut Esthederm Reflets De Soleil Sun Sheen Intense Tan Self-Tanning Face Cream - review -


Hair
Mask: Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask
Oil: Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment
Leave-in Treatment(s): (Couldn't decide between these two!)
- Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor Milk Level 1-4
- Redken Extreme Anti-Snap
Dry-Shampoo: Klorane Seboregulating Dry Shampoo with Nettle for Oily Prone Hair
Other: The large hair donut from topshop


Nails:
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Nail Polish: Chanel Frenzy
Nail Polish Brand: OPI

That's it for 2012 then (Except for my December Empties and Favourites posts)! I have discovered a lot of great new products in 2012 and even though I hope 2013 will be just as impressive in terms of new impressive formulas being invented, I really hope I manage to enjoy what I've already got and not buy as much this year. Knowing me though, that probably won't happen.. Best wishes for the new year everyone!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Great post!! xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of all the beautiful products! I really want to try the Urban Decay akk nighter spray, how does the one you have work?x
    britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my Urban Decay Setting Sprays! I have both the All Nighter and the De-Slick. I had the All Nighter first and it's a great setting spray, but I much much prefer the De-Slick one. It all depends on your skin type, the De-Slick is best if you have more oily skin as it keeps that in check :) If you have more normal to dry skin then I would recommend the All Nighter! x x

      Delete
  3. OPI nail polish is by far my favorite! Those colors are GORGEOUS xx
    I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I'm just starting out and I'm new to this whole blog scene haha

    I use hair donuts sometimes but it's so hard to get all my hair in and make it look so perfect!( I have layers :/ )

    www.cremedelachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Happy you found it too :) He he I can imagine it being quite tricky with layers he he but it's so nice on those days when you just can't be bothered to do your hair, but still want to look polished - perfect for work! :D x x

      Delete
  4. Wow you have some amazing products.. little bit jealous :D I too love Clean on me... smells divine ans lasts forever! And OPI is the best Nail Polish Brand, I love my little collection :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he Clean On Me is amazing!! :D Recently re-purchased, cant wait to finish what I'm currently using to start using it :D Love OPI need to stop buying more polishes but can't he he ! x x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig