1.08.2013

Favourites: December 2012


My last post in or about 2012! As I finished my 100 Days Spending Band towards the end of the year and also took a short trip to London I bought a lot of new products in December. They were all things I had wanted for a long time, so no surprise, a lot of them are featured in this post!

The Elasticizer is the white tub pictured in the background, I guess they forgot to put the sticker on it?

Philip Kinglsey Elasticizer
I haven't even hauled these Philip Kingsley products on the blog yet, but when I do you will already know that I love them as they are almost all featured in my December Favourites post. The elastacizer is just amazing. As I almost always use a hair mask when washing my hair, this is a wonderful option for those days when I don't feel like doing the whole two shower thing and so I just put this in, have a slow morning with a nice breakfast etc. and then rinse it when I do have my shower. It makes hair silky smooth, super soft and it feels really healthy and amazing. This stuff is seriously worthy of it's hype!



Philip Kingsley Shampoo and Scalp Toner for Dry/Itchy Scalps
I thought nothing would ever soothe my itchy scalp, but my goodness have I been in heaven since using these two products. If you have an itchy scalp as well I'm sure you can imagine how nice it is when you don't anymore. Also, if you have an itchy scalp, try these products! Seriously amazing!


Obviously that's not my VitaZing sample, but my GinZing eye cream. I will admit being pressed for time and this mistake is down to me being a bit all over the place - however, lovely eye cream that could have just as well have been featured in this post so I guess it was ment to be!

Origins VitaZing
I got a sample of this when buying my Night Treatment cream and have been loving it! I am definitely going to be buying a full size when the sample runs out. This is perfect for when I know I have some errands to run and want to look a little "fresher", but can't be bothered with makeup.



Guerlain Rouge G in 25 Garconne
Wow am I happy I purchased this. Not that I am surprised though, I was expecting nothing but excellent from this, but was still happy when it delivered. No lipstick feels as luxurious as this (except maybe a Tom Ford one, I will know whenever I actually try one!). It's an amazing formula. It lasts all day, goes on perfecttly opaque with a bit of a sheen. It doesn't dry my lips out at all and this colour in particular is simply stunning, the perfect red!



Guerlain Meteorites Perles Du Dragon
It took me a while, but I finally caved and got a bowl of shimmer balls as well. I am so happy I did though, these might not look like much but they surely are. These can be used as a highlighter during the day or to brighten up the complexion, and they work amazingly at both. I've used it all over my face as a setting powder for going out and it works perfectly for that as well. This particular kind was limited edition, so it's not available anymore, but I suspect the regular meteorites are just as good and so I dare say I recommend them!



Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains
For a quick and easy lip through exams and long days at work during my "break" these have been my go to since buying them. The dark one SHADE does fade a bit throughout the day, but to a gorgeous dark pink shade so no matter. These are fuzz free, seriously long lasting, stays put through drinking and eating and are a breeze to apply. Will be looking to buy a lot more shades whenever I am next in a country where Revlon is sold. Worthy of it's hype.



Macadamia Natural Oils Healing Oil Treatment
My hair has gotten used to previous favourite Moroccan Oil and it was time for a different kind of hair oil. I bought a little sample of this with my Deep Repair Mask and knew almost instantly I wanted to make the investment. This oil is brilliant. Not only does it smooth the hair and make it look much healthier, it really helps to make it healthier as well. I've noticed my hair improving a lot from using this, much more than I ever saw from using the Moroccan Oil.



NARS Blush in 'Luster'
After a long time searching for a blush that wouldn't clash against my pale skin yet still give it a glow I've finally found it. A recent purchase, NARS' 'Luster' is absolutely perfect. It seems a tad scary and orange from looking at it in the pan, but only adds the most natural and gorgeous glow when applied. Instant Holy Grail material. Thank you Essie Button!

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love the Macadamia hair oil too :) xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing!! Done wonderful things for my hair! :D x x

      Delete
  2. Need to try the Nars Blush! How is the color payoff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I say perfect? He he it's not too much, but still good. The most important is that the formula is so soft and blenadble I've always ended up with good results :D Really really recommended! x x

      Delete
  3. I have been using the Origins GinZing eye cream too, and it is so brightening! And I really want to try NARS Luster... NARS blushes are my absolute favorite!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GinZing is just amazing! NARS Luster has been one of those life changing "cant believe I waited this long to get it" products - so I say get it as soon as you can, its blush perfection!! :) x x

      Delete
  4. Definitely agree with the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains - I purchased my first one last week and they're amazing! They feel really minty on the lips too. As for NARS blush in Lustre - wantwanwant! your blog is awesome, I'm glad I stumbled across it :) If you're ever passing through mine, do say hi! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, happy you stumbled across it too! :) x x

      Delete
  5. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try Nars Luster. This is the second review on it I read today.

    www.sonandstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he it's starting to gather some attention yes.. Worthy attention though, it's seriously amazing - best blush I've come across in a long time! :) x

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. He he thanks! So worth it in the end though :D The Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains really are just incredible, I've used them so much since getting them - wish I'd gotten more! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig