1.20.2013

Haul: Huge Collective Haul - Part 1 & A New Sort-Of Empties Project!


I didn't want to post too many haul posts so I figured I'd make one gigantic post about all the new beauty products I own with the intention of showing it so that you could let me know if there is something in particular you would like for me to do a review on. Believe it or not, I actually forgot a few things when taking the pictures for this post, so that's why this is 'Part 1'. Part 2 will be a much, much smaller post, thank god.



These are all things I have either bought myself, a few of them in the christmas sales, and others I've received as gifts. There are far too many products here for me to go into why I bought it etc. though I guess if you've followed me for a while you'll know a few of these things have been on my wishlist for quite a while.



One of those items is the Elie Saab Le Perfume which I am beyond excited about. I've been using it everyday since getting it. I've slowly started to use a few of these things, but most of the things in the boxes are safely stored in my fridge inside their packaging to only start using when I have used up all my other things in the same category. I am sick of having such an abundance of stuff everywhere. I'm all for having a few options, sometimes you need a heavier moisturiser, sometimes a really light one. However, there's no need in having 10.



I didn't do a New Years resolution posts and I am not about to commit to anything too heavily, nor am I about to do another spending ban, I honestly don't think I need to as I am confident I can keep my spending in check on sheer will power this time.




When tallying up my empties for the last half of 2012 I did end up with quite the number, but that wasn't even from trying to finish stuff. I am now. I guess I have been 'Shopping my stash' choosing the half empty stuff that I am sick of looking at, and am using them everyday until it's over. Not bad products by any means, and experience has thought me that this usually makes me rediscover products making it sad when they do finish in the end. I might start doing 'Shopping my stash' posts.




Part of me wanting to do this came from watching someones empties video on youtube, can't remember who, and they were trying to use up products due to moving in a few months. This took me back to when I was living in London and kept moving around all the time (it's hard finding someone who's living "style" matches yours at random). The last month I would always do my best to try and finish half empty products as I didn't want to have to move "with them", but also didn't want to throw away nice products that I paid for. I actually quite enjoyed these little "projects". Remembering that I've decided to do something similar.



I got a trip to New York for Christmas and I will be going in June as soon as exams finish. I want to finish as much of my products before I go. Anyone else from Europe will know that going to the US menas cheap products and products you cannot otherwise get a hold of. I want to use up as much stuff that I can before going so that I can really shop with a good conscience!


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Now, THIS is a haul! Haha You got so many things I wanted as well, well done! x

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he! Hopefully they will live up to expectations! :) x

      Delete
  2. Loved looking at this post!! So much lovely stuff - I have the Clarins Daily Energiser Cream and really like it :) x

    LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy to hear you like it, hopefully I will too :D x x

      Delete
  3. Wow you got some amazing stuff! Love the nails inc stuff - I'm a nail varnish addict!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soo excited to try the nails inc polishes!! :D x

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love this!
    daisy marc jacobs <3 good choice ;)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Loove Daisy, such a happy and refreshing scent! :) x

      Delete
  5. I have been wanting to try the Macadamia deep repair masque for SUCH a long time and when finally decided to just get it at Target recently they were of course out of it. I would love to know what you think of it, and whether I should try getting it again. I'm in the market for a new hair masque

    Bellasandrabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually my second tub, the one pictured is mega sized! :D I honestly think it's absolutely amazing! I'm kicking myself for not trying it sooner, really recommend it! So I say go for it it's lovely! :D x x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig