2.20.2013

Review: Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum for Dehydrated Skin


This has been one of my greatest skincare discoveries in a while and I honestly don't know how I would've survived the winter without it, nor do I understand how I did without it before.


Caudalie's S.O.S Serum is targeted for dehydrated skin. Now, don't let that scare you if you normally have an oilier skintype. It's important to differentiate between dry and dehydrated skin. Usually us leaning more towards the oily side of the spectrum tend to steer clear of anything too moisturizing in fear we will worsen the problem, or end up getting pimples. Still, sometimes we get dehydrated skin, especially if we use harsher type products to clean our skin as well. Then the S.O.S. serum is perfect. It is super light, doesn't clog pores (not mine at least!) and gives skin that "ahhh.." effect. It's like breathing a sigh of relief when you put it on. Wherever your skin is usually feeling a bit tight, this serum makes it comfortable and brings back a bit of life and radiance.


Like I mentioned above, the serum is super light and so it's less likely to clog pores. It has a faint smell that I find lovely, but it's almost undetectable and doesn't linger at all. The light formula also makes it real easy to spread across the skin, and so you don't need too much. It does empty quite quickly though. I started using my bottle in December I think, and I already only have about a third left. This means it will probably last me about 4 months. It's ok for the price, it's only about 28 pounds, which isn't that much at all for a serum.


Results, beside dealing with the dehydration problem is a much more radiant, plump and healthy looking complexion. I used to have fine lines across my forehead and smile lines, but those are completely gone now. I am completely in love with this and am considering buying a back up already as I don't want to go without it for even a day! Definitely a recommendation!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this stuff!!

    This might sound like THE weirdest thing ever, but I smashed my bottle of this and had to decant the fluid into a different pot. Let me know if you finish this, I'll but the bottle from you for postage money, that is if you'd have no other use for it :)

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he where do you live though? I think it would end up being quite expensive - I've wanted to do giveaways so bad on the blog, even bought some products, but sending a tiny package from Norway is starting at aprox. 40 pounds so I think in the end you can pick up a new bottle for less! Still, if you really want the bottle though, then sure! He he x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an amazing product! It's hard to find a serum that can make you say "aaahhh". My quest for brightening serum goes on. Any recommendation for combination skin with some dark spot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, definitely - Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright is absolutely amazing! I've been using it for almost a month now and I am seeing some amazing results! It's not like everything's gone overnight, but I'm I have acne scars going away quicker than anything else have made them, so I am really excited! Will be writing a review soon and it will most definitely be featured in my February favourites post! :) x x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig