3.01.2013

Favourites: February 2013



This month have been very simple in the makeup department for me. It's mostly been about getting ready quick and trying to keep my skin and lips from being too dry. I am so ready for the weather to get warmer and to start wearing lighter layers!



Dior DiorShow Extase Mascara - click here for review -
This has been featured in favourites posts before and my review of it was nothing short of glowing. This is one of my all-time favourite mascaras. Applied lightly this creates the most gorgeous natural looking lashes! Add a few more layers and you get more drama, though still lashes that are nicely seperated and clump-free.



Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector #01
I received a deluxe sample of these around christmas time and I am so happy I did. I don't think I would have ever tried these out as they didn't really seem like my kind of product. Boy was I wrong! These are gorgeous, and smells absolutely delicious!



Dior TuTu 155 Nail Polish - click here for review -
I applied and re-applied TuTu several times through February and I don't doubt I will wear this a lot in the future. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love how pretty and feminine my nails look with it on.



RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum
I will be writing up a full review of this once the bottle is finished, which I think might be soon wich is something I'm not too happy with as I haven't had it for too long. However, this stuff is actually working and after having tried growing my brows out for over a year already, seeing some actual results is making me really happy!



NUXE Reve de Miel Lip Balm
A saviour through the winter. Reve De Miel Lip Balm is amazing for chapped lips and I don't think I could be without this now. I apply this at the end of my morning skincare regimen every day. I really want to get the stick version so that I can keep it in my makeup bag.



Lancome Le Regard Pro
Sorry about this, as it is a limited edition item that unfortunately you can't get a hold of anymore. However, should Lancome ever do a re-launch, or perhaps make it a permanent item (Oh please please do!) I advice you all to get on it and quick! This is the best thing I have ever used for my brows, but the powders are also amazing eyeshadows! Do not know what I will do when this runs out.



Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream - click here for review -
I've been loving this BB Cream throughout February as it's super quick and easy to apply, covers a decent amount and stays fairly well put for a good few hours. Mostly I love the lighter coverage and letting my skin "breathe". The Skin79 BB Cream doesn't cover anything very pigmented, but combined with a bit of concealer it is more than fine. Add the fact that it's got a decent amount of SPF in it and this is a serious time-saver on busy mornings.



La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Legere - click here for review -
My moisturiser at the moment. I've been using this every morning for a little over a month now. It moisturises well, but doesn't make skin greasy. It calms skin down and has really improved redness in my skin. SPF 15 is not really enough for me personally, but at least there's some SPF in there.

Yves Saint Laurent 'YSL' Rouge Volupte #17
I don't love the formula of these as they tend to sit on top of the lips, never really sinking in, and so if your not careful red goes literally everywhere (clothes, cheeks, hands etc.)! However, the finish is gorgeous. A quick swipe of this and you have gorgeous, full and shiny healthy looking lips!

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I have got to try the Reve the Miel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely products, I'd love to try them all! :)
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he that's usually the way with favorites posts! :D x

      Delete
  3. I HATE that bb cream it broke me out like crazy :(((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's such a shame, it really helps keep my skin clear and even. Products will always be different for different people though, especially skin products. What BB creams does work for you? :) x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I really want to try the BB cream. Right now I'm using Garnier BB cream. It produces a healthy glow.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've always been keen to try the Garnier one! The Skin79 one I really like as it gives decent coverage, but my favourite part is the higher SPF and skincare benefits - it really gives a more even skintone! :)

      Delete
  5. I'm just after nominating you for a Liebster award, check out my blog to see more about it

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you, but I've already had it and I don't think you can get it twice? Thanks for thinking of me though! :) xx

      Delete
  6. You're very welcome. Love the post btw

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig