3.15.2013

Haul: A Few New Things


I picked up, and was gifted, a few new things this past month that I thought I'd share with you guys. There's so many exciting new launches coming this spring and summer, not even half of which are out yet, so it's hard to keep up. These are a few things, a few of them new products, that I'm excited to try out.


First out is the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm. I'm sure you've heard this raved about a whole lot already, and I'm yet to try it out so I have nothing to add, except I'm really excited to give it a go. Making the switch off foaming cleanser have really improved my skin, and my current cleanser have just a few days left so I will be trying the cleansing balm out soon. I think I'll only use it evenings though, but we'll see!


The most unnecessary purchase is this lovely quad by Guerlain, Ecrin 4 Couleurs in 07 Les Cuirs. I just couldn't help myself, it's so gorgeous with light, matte neutral brown shades and I just know I'll get so much use out of this. I predict especially for travel!


This pretty thing is what set the whole Guerlain eyeshadow thing started. I've been eyeing this particular one, the Ombre Eclat 1 Couleur 162 for a while and when I found out it was getting discontinued I knew I had to get it before it was gone. I've used it a few times as an all-over shade paired with black liquid liner and it's a stunner.


Dior generously gave me their DiorShow Maximiser and their new DiorShow Iconic Overcurl Mascara when I went to a preview of their upcoming launches. I'm yet to try the mascara, but I've been using the Maximiser for a while now and I am completely blown away. You have to try this!


Another mascara, Guerlain's new Cils D'Enfer Maxi Lash Mascara was a gift from Guerlain that I am also really excited to try. I already love the sleek, compact packaging!


Lastly is another gift, this one from Estee Lauder (obviously) and it's their new Advanced Night Repair Eye. I was really excited about this as I the original serum is something I do not ever want to be without, but I have to say that so far I am not that impressed, unfortunately. I haven't used it for too long yet though, so hopefully it will wow me soon!


That's it for now! As mentioned at the beginning of the post, please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to write a review on sooner rather than later!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. They really are - been loving them so far! :)

      Delete
  2. Was going to get the ANR Eye for my mum because she uses the rest of the range religiously :(
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well she could still like it, I might still like it, I'm just not sold on it yet! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi just found your blog! Wow these products look amazing, especially the eye shadow palette - love the colours! They look like they'd be nice to wear in the day time lightly, and can then be built up for a transition for a night time look. I'm also eager to try out the Estee Lauder advanced night repair serum, what do you think of it? :) great post.

    If you have a minute, take a look at my blog? If you enjoy it, maybe we could follow each other? Lucy x

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The normal Advanced Night Repair Serum for the face is one of my all-time favourite products, can't recommend it enough!! I'll make sure to check out your blog, so happy you found my little corner of the web :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig