3.31.2013

Spring/Summer Wishlist

Spring/Summer Wishlist

As exams and the time leading up to them is what's mostly filling my calendar for the next two months, my trip to New York right after that is what I'm mostly looking forward to at the moment. A trip to New York means I will finally have access to a lot of brands I don't normally, and so I've made this wishlist of some things I really want. I'm not saying I'll necessarily buy all of them, and I don't know if Reiss really is anywhere outside the UK, but I sure wouldn't be too surprised if I come back with most of these things in July. I've done quite a lot of research and feel these are all amazing products that I will love using. I've been good with my spending lately, I think, and I am managing to finish up a few products so feel a few of these purchases could be justified! Far from all though, but oh well. I'm really set on eventually having a much more downsized collection with only luxury products that I really love.

Spring/Summer Wishlist

From Top L-R; Butter London Lilac Nail Polish, Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder, Reiss dress, Tom Ford bronzer in Terra, Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate Intensity One, La Prairie Gradual Tan Face/Body, La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Hand Cream SPF 15.

Second Row L-R; Dior Lady Dior Bag, By Terry Hyaluronic Powder, Chanel Retractable Brush, Tom Ford Brushes; Cheek, Shade & Illuminate, Bronzer and Lip, Tom Ford Blush in Frantic Pink, Tom Ford Lipsticks; Indian Rose, Casablanca, Pink Dusk.

Third Row After Dior Bag L-R; NARS Pink Nail Polish, Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone or Opal, Tom Ford Brow Pencil, Chantecaille Sunscreen.

Bottom Row L-R; Burberry Blushes; Misty, Tangerine, Earthy, Burberry Fresh Glow Foundation, By Terry Highlighter Pen, Lanvin Flats, Chantecaille Hi Definition Perfecting Powder and Yves Saint Laurent Petit Cabas Chyc Bag in Powder Beige.

Let me know if you see anything that you've got your eye on as well, see something you've tried and wether or not you like it!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The Chantecialle suncream is on my wishlist for my holidays!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard it can be used as a primes as well which is why I think it's even better - love multipurpose stuff! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig