4.14.2013

Review: Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm


Most of you have probably read about a hundred reviews on this already, so I wasn't sure if I should bother writing one or not. Still, for those of you that do appreciate my opinion on products and are still curious or on the fence about this product I figured another review could always be helpful.


The cleansing balm with the longest name comes in a gold tub with a twist-off cap. I've heard a lot of bloggers and youtubers complain about the packaging. Some about the oils and balm running down the sides and it getting sticky, others on the cap breaking rather quickly and then not being able to get it properly shut.

I had a problem with the cap slightly breaking when I first startd using it, but I realised the key is to just be a bit more gentle. The product spillage I haven't really had a problem with, but I make extra sure the plastic divider is properly pushed all the way down all the way around and I think that might be what makes the difference. Now obviously, the packaging isn't all that sturdy and far from what you would expect at this price point, but there are ways around it.


Now for the product itself; I absolutely love it! I have previously talked about how switching to non-foaming cleansers changed my skin, and for the much much better. This cleansing balm took it to another level. Since using this I've only had one pimple, and that was "that-time"of-the-month" related, so only one is still pretty good if you ask me!


Every morning and evening I scoop a little bit out with my finger, you need about the size of an almond. I run my other hand under the water, temperature depending on my mood, I shake my hand to get most of the water off and then massage the balm and the water together. I then apply it to a makeup free dry face and start to massage it into my skin. I use this around my eyes and through my brows as well, and it works very well. Just be careful you don't actually get it IN your eyes as this can give you a bit of blurry vision. I then run my hands through the water again and gently dab at my face to remove the balm before gently patting dry with a cloth.


After washing my face with this my skin is left smooth and clean, but comfortable. I don't have that stripped skin feeling and I think this makes all the difference. My skin has never been more "plump", radiant and just downright healthy looking as it is now. While I am using a lot of other lovely products that are definitely doing their part as well, I still contribute a lot of it to this cleanser. I see myself buying this again and again - absolutely recommended!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great review! I've been dying to try out this product. It's definitely in my wishlist!

    The Beauty Maniac in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yeah it should be it's amazing! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've read a fair few reviews on this and I really want to try it but it's just a tad pricey...I will probably cave eventually and get it!

    Blindly Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it took me a while to decide on getting it for the same reason, I have to say it's sooo worth it though! :) It's sold out everywhere now anyway though :( xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig