7.31.2013

Review: Lancome Tonique Douceur


Another day another toner review! Lancome's Tonique Douceur is one of those products alot of people has used at one time or another. It's been a staple in Lancome's skincare lineup for many years, and rightly so.


I used to use Lancome skincare exclusively in my teens and this toner was part of my regimen from when I was 13 until I was about 20 and started experimenting more with my skincare routine. I decided to go back to the old staple last year and picked up the mega 400ml size to see if I would still like it as much now that I had other toners to compare it to.


Tonique Douceur is alcohol-free and comes with a very comfortable, not-at-all offensive scent, typical of Lancome's skincare products. It's not at all drying or irritating. It's gentle, soothing and very comfortable to use.


There are many other toners that will give similar results, but if your using a toner with alcohol and make the switch to this you will definitely notice a difference, and a good one. With continued use this leaves skin softer, more healthy and glowing.


It took me about a year to finish this huge bottle so naturally I'm quite excited to be trying some other products. I won't re-purchase this anytime soon simply because I want to try other toners and I'm sick of looking at the bottle, but I definitely see myself buying this several times in the future. It's a safe choice for pretty much any skintype, not too expensive and excellent value for money if you get the bigger size. I highly recommend this, especially if you just want something simple that works. This one always does the job and does it well!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig