8.05.2013

Favourites: July 2013


We've had quite the fabulous summer here in Norway with mostly sunny days and warm temperatures throughout July! I've enjoyed wearing little makeup and spending shorter time getting ready as I want to hurry getting ready to get outside to enjoy the beautiful weather! These have been my go-to products this month when I've been wanting stuff I know works well without much effort.


NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30 in Light 2 Alaska - click here for review -
This old favourite has been a staple all summer long. This is the perfect tinted moisturiser, for me at least. It gives a gorgeous satiny and natural finish, with a healthy glow. It has SPF 30 and it's one of the few "BB Type Products" I've used that I really do feel somehow makes my skin better with continued use. If you want more coverage, applying this with a beauty blender makes it build-able up to at least medium coverage.

Oribe Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray 300ml
I picked this one up in New York and instantly fell in love with it. You simply spray it into your hair and you've got beautiful wavy and textured hair. It lasts all day and evening. It also smells divine. I can't get a hold of it here once it runs out, so I'm using it somewhat sparingly. But it will be on the top of my re-stock list next time I go to London.


Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray 30ml
I've mentioned this so many times already so I don't want to bore you too much again, but this time it's the 30ml bottle I bought in New York especially that's a favourite! I've kept it after finishing it and keep re-filling it with what I have in my regular sized big bottle. I don't fill it up too much to keep it nice and light and then I take it with me in my handbag. Everywhere I go. And I love it!


REN Radiance Perfection Serum 30ml
I still like the Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Serum, it's good, but for my skin this stuff is even better. My skin has improved drastically since I started using this. It's more even toned, brighter and I have less problematic skin. I'll be writing a full review on this, but until then; this is fabulous guys, can't recommend it enough!


Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 in 02 Light Medium
I brought this back out this month wanting to finish the last bit up. I'd kind of forgotten about it for a while, but re-discovered it's greatness. It's amazing. Covers anything, looks natural and blends in with your skin and/or foundation seamlessly. It also tends to stick around all day without any need to re-apply. Add to that the SPF 10 and it can't get much better in my book.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 'Rendezvous'
I bought expensive, and amazing, lip products from Tom Ford and Hourglass when I was in New York, and I love them, but funnily enough it's this little gem from the drugstore that I've been toting around in my handbag almost everyday since. I love the retro look of the orangey tomato red and it's especially flattering with pale skin like mine.


NARS Blush in Luster
Luster is a beautiful orangey bronzed coloured blush. It blends across skin effortlessly and gives a beautiful glow. You can skip bronzer with this if your in a hurry, or just want to, as you still get that summer kissed skin running this across cheeks and temples. Combined with bronzer it gives even more of that just-got-back-from-holiday look.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig