8.19.2013

Haul: My picks from the Chanel Fall Collections; Superstition and Moiré Le Rouge


I originally thought I was just going to get Hasard from the Chanel fall collections, and all the fall collections across the brands actually, but as I should have learned by now; I ended up buying a few other things as well. There's just something about Chanel I find impossible to resist...

Left; Gri-Gri, Right; Hasard

From the first time I read about Hasard from Chanel's Superstition collection I knew I had to have it. I really "need" more mattes in my "collection" and I've been looking for something to go with my many pink or purple toned lid colours, this seemed perfect from description, pictures and finally - just as perfect in person.

I didn't expect to end up getting Gri-Gri as well, but I dare anyone to swatch it and walk away. Especially if you love taupes or glitter, especially if you love both (guilty!). Gri-Gri is a beautiful shimmery purple/grey taupe.

Left; 593 Rose Moiré, Right; 595 Rouge Moiré

Of course I had to get some of the nail polishes. I was initially thinking I was getting Elixir and Mysterious, but as they are permanent and not all that special in my eyes I decided to skip them and go for the two colours from the Moiré Le Rouge collection instead. Rose Moiré is a beautiful dusty rose shimmer colour and Rouge Moiré is a gorgeous deep shimmery red.


Now if I can only locate the Presage blush from Chanel's new cream blush range I should be good to go until the holiday collections start rolling in. I'm already pretty sure I'll be getting the Rouge Rubis nail polish which is described as a "vivid red" - who am I to resist a red Chanel polish? Nobody does red quite like Chanel! I also have my eye on the Matelassées that also will come out with the Nuit Infinie de Chanel collection. If you want to know more about Chanel's 2013 Holiday collection head over to ChicProfile.com - I am already excited (if you couldn't tell)!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! Finally someone is coming out with a limited edition collection that is actually wearable! There's been too many crazy colours for my tastes lately! x

      Delete
  2. They're really cut and the colours are fab. Looking forward to autumn/winter. But a little overpriced I think.

    Now following you on GFC, BL & Twitter as well. xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they will be perfect for fall! Looking forward to fall as well - layers! :D he he x

      Delete
  3. The nail polishes look so pretty, such lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful! Very special, but understated and elegant - been looving them!! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig