3.31.2014

Favourites: March 2014


Spring is finally here and I've been focusing on fresher scents, lighter colours and tempting a tad more of a bronzed and glowy face. I have quite a few goodies in this favourites post. Most of them are brand new, some just new to me - but they are all absolutely fantastic!


Carven - Le Parfum 50ml
I got a sample of this perfume in New York last summer and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately I didn't get around to trying it until after I had returned to Norway, where Carven isn't available. When having a look in Sephora in Cannes over New Year's though, I spotted the Carven bottle. It was ment to be! The scent is gorgeously fresh, citrusy, but still very feminine, girly and flirty. It's spring in a bottle!

Clarins - Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster - review -
I've just reviewed this and said most of what there is to say there - but I still had to include it in my favourites. I just love this! The easiest way to a tanned face I've ever encountered. Now there's absolutely no excuse not to wear that daily SPF!


Biotherm - Skin Ergetic Serum
I used a sample of this over the holidays and fell in love with it instantly. This really does "awaken" the skin and gives the most gorgeous glow. It helps balance the skin, meaning both keeping the moisture in and keeping the oils at bay. I will be writing a full review on this.

Hourglass - No 28 Lip Treatment Oil
I've had this for a while and always liked it, but it wasn't until now I really fell in love with it. After wearing a stain for two days straight (I know better now) my lips were dry, chapped and hurting. Nothing helped, nothing. Nothing except for this. If you've got dry lips - you need to try this!


Face Stockholm - Pearl Eyeshadow in #35
I went into the Face Stockholm store in Gothenburg a few weeks back with the intention of just looking. I rarely buy any makeup anymore as I really want to downsize. But when swatching this I knew I had to have it. It's a hard to describe colour. It's a mix between a champagne and a light warm shimmery brown. When applied to the lid it dispenses a sheer wash of color perfectly even, the product melts into the skin. It's just gorgeous! 

Nails Inc - Porchester Square
I'm trying to finish some nail polishes and first out has been my batch of Nails Inc minis. Perfect for this time of the year - not winter, but not quite spring yet - Porchester Square is light, but not bright. It's very reminiscent of Chanel's Frenzy, another favourite of mine.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig