4.24.2014

Favourites: April 2014


Spring is in full effect here in Norway and I've been loving the sunny days, warm weather and getting back into wearing bright fun colors on my nails and lips. May will be full of exams for me, so if the blog doesn't get updated much that will be why. For now, let's get into some of my favourites for the past month.


Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle Parfum 35ml
I go back and forth with this one. Sometimes I find it just ok, but other times I love it. In April I've loved it. This is the 'Parfum' which means it's very potent. I spray just one or two spritzes of this and I'm smelling good all day. I'm terrible at describing scents, but I'd say this is a very sophisticated, kind of heavy, but sweet smell. And it's gorgeous!

Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 025 Sweetheart
I love these. The Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains have been one of my absolute favourite lip products since getting my first one when they were first released. I've been loving a bright pink lip this past month which makes Sweetheart the perfect shade to go for!

Dior - Nail Polish in 659
This is in the old formula so it's discontinued, but I think the colour is very dupeable. None the less I've been loving this bright coral all of April and the quality of this particular one is amazing, lasts on my nails perfectly for 5 days!


Tata Harper - Replenishing Nutrient Complex
This oils is gorgeous. It takes a bit of effort to apply, but once it's on it gives the best glow. After a few hours of wearing this my skin is balanced, even, radiant and just.. perfect. I can't get enough of this!

NARS - Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in Finland - click here for review -
My favourite tinted moisturiser, and it has been for years. I have it in a darker color as well that I will be whipping out once summer really gets rolling. This gives good coverage for a lighter base, is comfortable and undetectable on the skin, never breaks me out or irritates my skin, has enough SPF to skip right through a separate one - it's the best all-in-one product and one I'll undoubtedly love on the daily this summer just like the last. 


No7 - Sheer Temptation Lipstick in 15
This is a lip balm, gloss, lipstick hybrid very similar to the Chanel Rouge Coco Shines which are one of my all-time favourite formulas. This is hydrating, but gives a good pink color to the lips that is buildable to a really bright look if the mood should strike me. It's hydrating as well which makes it even better.

NARS - Cream Blush in 'Penny Lane'
Another product in this favourite post that's been discontinued. My favourite cream blush, and the only one I've ever liked, to be honest. I'm gutted they don't make it anymore, so part of me want to save it, but that's silly especially as it's a cream product and will go bad much faster. This gives the most natural pink flush to the cheeks, has a sculpting effect and it lasts quite well (at least for a cream blush!). It also doesn't irritate my cheeks which has been the main issue with other cream blush formulas. Oh how I wish Nars would bring this back..

*

To try and end this post on a bit of a more positive note, I wanted to include that I will be finishing my exams early June and will be back "in full force" then. I will of course also do my empties post for April and then hopefully some more posts throughout May. It's hard to say what I will take the time for, but if I should be absent, at least now you'll know why. I hope you all are enjoying some beautiful spring days and to those of you also preparing for exams - I wish you all the best of luck! And to everyone; a good month of May!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have been lusting over the NARS tinted moisturiser for ages I love sheer glow but think this might have to be a must have for summer :)) lovely post! XxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Get it get it! You'll love it, I've never heard of anyone that didn't! :)

      Delete
  2. Such a good post with amazing products! I've recently stumbled upon you and as weird perhaps as this sounds you're such a lovely person! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow that's so nice of you to say! Thank you! :) And you too!! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh what a lovely selection of products, I def must try the base, looks fab.Have followed and will be back to read more. I blog over at www.lippylikes.com and would love it if you popped over to say hi - GOOD LUCK WITH THE EXAMS X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you!! You do must try it - it's fabulous!! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig