5.04.2014

Review: Oribe Shampoo and Conditioner For Beautiful Color


After buying Oribe's Dry Texturizing and Apres Beach Sprays last summer and being seriously impressed by them I knew I wanted to try some more products from the luxurious range. I bought the Shampoo and Conditioner For Beautiful Color back in December and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made. At least in terms of haircare.


Oribe comes with a hefty price tag, but with it you get well executed products all around. Not only are the products themselves high quality and easy to use (the one's I've tried at least), they also come in stunning and original packaging. The shampoos and conditioners in the range all have the same bottle design, the 'For Beautiful Hair' range has been given the color red. The shampoo comes in a rounded, flat bottle with a flip cap to open and squeeze the product out of. The conditioner is a traditional squeeze tube where you open the lid and squeeze the product out that way. Both smell absolutely amazing.


Now for a little bit about my hair. It's in really good condition, but that's because I take really good care of it. Up until December I could literally count on my two hands how many times I've washed my hair only using a shampoo and conditioner, meaning not using a hair mask, since I was 16. No joke. Seriously. But then I tried these.


Using this Shampoo and Conditioner leaves me with hair that feels as good as it does after having a hair mask in it for several hours. You can't even begin to imagine how much easier this has made my life. I used to have to plan for washing my hair on days when I had a lot of extra time, or in the evenings. Now I can have my hair washed, dried and styled in less than an hour.


After using this my hair is also light as air and so I can get some really nice volume. It also holds a curl better, is unbelievably soft, is much more manageable and my god the shine! I have no bad word to say about this. I love it and I will certainly re-purchase when it runs out.

These are incredibly expensive, absolutely, and you can definitely get by with cheaper products, much cheaper products too. But that's not what Oribe is about. It's about a whole experience. Beautiful bottles, gorgeous scents and beautiful perfect hair. If you don't mind paying a bit more for that, then these are for you.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love Oribe! I've tried so many of their styling products, but have yet to dive into their cleansing line. These have been added to the wishlist. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying the signature mask at the moment and it's brilliant! You definitely need to try the cleansing line! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig