1.10.2016

2015 Favourites: The Makeup


Instead of December favourites I thought I'd follow tradition and do my yearly favourites instead. Like before I've separated the posts into different categories, starting here with my makeup favourites. I've also decided to just list the products with links to reviews of the products I have reviewed. It would just take too long to write about all of the products, plus it would all probably be a lot of amazing, fantastic and incredible's over and over again. I'll put it this way; if it's in this post, or any of the others, I absolutely love the product. If there's something I've talked about loving before that isn't in here, it doesn't mean I don't still love it. There'll be a lot of favourite products of mine that won't be featured here, I just had to narrow it down somehow, and these are the products I ended up with.




1. Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation ( review - here )
2. Giorgio Armani Master Corrector ( here )
3. By Terry Touche Veloutée Concealer ( here )
4. Cle de Peau Concealer ( here )
5. Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray ( review - here )
6. Dior Diorshow Maximiser Lash Plumping Serum ( here )
7. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light ( here )

8. Giorgio Armani 'Belladonna' Highlighter ( review - limited edition )
9. Face Stockholm Pearl Eyeshadow in '35' ( here )
10. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow ( here )
11. Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen ( here )
12. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in 'Moonlight' and 'Grey Pearl' ( here & here )
13. Nars Blush in 'Douceur' ( discontinued )


14. Burberry Lip Cover in No. 27 Tulip Pink ( here )
15. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 54 'Boy' ( review - here )
16. Nars Audacious Lipstick in 'Anita' ( here )
17. Tom Ford Lipstick in 'Casablanca' ( here )
18. Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Tint-in-Oil in '1 Drive me Copper' & '5 Cherry My Cherie ( here & here )
19. Guerlain Rouge G Lipstick in 25 Garconne ( here )

This year has definitely been influnced by me wanting to downsize and so I've focused more on using what I have than trying new products. That's why a lot of the products I've listed here are the same as from last year. There's also some products I've used up during the year that I haven't re-purchased due to the aforementioned downsizing, though I'd obviously love to re-purchase as they are on this list for a reason. Those are in the above picture, and listed below.

20. Guerlain Meteorites Perles Light-Diffusing Perfecting Primer ( reviewhere )
21. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer ( review - here )
22. Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara ( review - here )

**

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig