After the second coat dried however, it was much more opaque and I have to say I really love the colour! It's such a cute baby pink and I think I will end up using this alot. That being said, I really do prefer cream finishes and wish this didn't have the shimmer in it.
I did in the end apply three coats as you could still see a little through after two. Two or three coats I think is more on personal preference than anything else. All in all, I probably wouldn't rush out to buy the full size of this myself. I like having it and will definitely use it more, but I just don't love the frost (though it is growing on me!). But if you do, then definitely check this one out!
Excuse the kind of yucky photos, they were all I had and the polish is not at my new place yet that I've moved to and so I couldn't take new ones unfortunately. The colour is at least very true to what it looked like in real life, so it is technically a good swatch still! :)



No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)