With summer just around the corner I'm sure you're all eager to find the best sunscreens to protect your face from all kinds of dangers, and so I thought I'd write a little post about one of my favourites!
I've had this for about a year now, I bought it at House of Fraser after reading rave reviews. The Shiseido sales assistant made a point of telling me that this is not a moisturiser and that you must moisturise as well! I realised this is very true, and that's exactly what I love about this. It is just a sunscreen. It doesn't moisturise my skin at all and has a very matte non-greasy finish. It is just to protect from the sun, and so I love wearing this under make up! I also wear this when my skin needs extra moisture, on top of a heavy moisturiser. I have been seen using it on the beach on a barefaced day, but I typically turn to my other favourite sunscreen for that (review to come soon!).
Yes, there is a white cast, but only until it's absorbed. There's no white cast throughout the day and I definitely can't even tell I'm wearing it when checking my face in the mirror. It does have a bit of a thicker consistency and can feel quite heavy at first when applied, but once it's fully absorbed this feeling will pass. I recommend letting everything else fully absorb (if you have time to wait), before applying this, and letting this fully absorb before applying anything on top of it!
No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)