When I first got this a few months back, I didn't think too much of it. I thought it was ok, that I would like the pink and red as always and that was pretty much it. This nice little mini collection completely surprised me and I ended up being really blown away by some colours, and pleasantly surprised by others.
My favourite has to be 'Red Lights Ahead... Where?', I almost even picked up the full size but remembered I never use up any polishes anyway. Second favourite is 'Kiss Me on My Tulips', a gourgeous full on barbie pink. Third is split between 'I Have A Herring Problem' and 'Pedal Faster Suzi'. Initially it would have been 'Pedal Faster Suzi' last, as I did not care for the frosted finish, but it grew on me, and the baby pink shade is really cute.
For more information and swatches click through for individual reviews;
No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)