From left to right; Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H, Nars Laguna Bronzer, Stila Kitten, Mac Pink Cult, Christian Dior 734 Grege, Chanel Glossimier 169 Jalousie and Loreal Super Liner Ultra Precision.
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H - click here for review -
This foundation got a lot of use throughout May and kept impressing me day by day. With it's long lasting, oil-free and natural finish it was perfect for every occasion and has deserved it's spot as one of my favourite foundations of all time!
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
This cult classic has quickly become a staple and my go to bronzer. I've barely touched any other bronzer since getting this!
- Mac Pink Cult Blush
Mac's Pink Cult and I have a love-hate relationship. I go through phases where I love it and use it almost everyday, and then suddenly I get over it and barely touch it for a few months. But right now, I'm loving it combined with Laguna and I think it might just last through the summer, but we'll see when my June favourites comes around!
- Dior 5 Couleurs in '734 Grège
My go-to palette the entire month of May and probably the only palette I'll be taking with me when travelling from now on. It holds the possibility of a look for any occasion plus the quality of Dior shadows are above and beyond!
- Stila 'Kitten'
A sucker for a shiny lid and black liquid liner this is a staple in my collection that I've been loving for a quick eye this month.
- Loreal Super Liner Ultra Precision
Great black liquid liner for a great price! What else is there to say?
- Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimier in '169 Jalousie'
I've already written a review on this that will be up sometime this week, in short; this month's star product!
No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :)